Update – We Are Open
We are pleased to say that we are opening to see patients from tomorrow and would like to thank you for your patience throughout the time that we have been closed. Please bear with us during this initial period as we may prioritise patients who require specific treatment ahead of routine check-up appointments.
In preparation for this moment, we have taken every step possible to keep patients safe in line with best practice guidance from Public Health England, which includes the following:
• Increased appointment intervals and limited number of people in the practice
• Created separate clinics for Patients who are most vulnerable
• A new process where you will be asked to wait safely outside the Practice until we call you in
• Technology that allows forms to be filled out on your phone before your appointment
• All our surgeries are fully disinfected between appointments and a fallow period allowed before the room can be reoccupied
• Payment by card and contactless where possible when leaving the practice
As we are initially operating with a reduced staff, please leave a message or send an E-Mail and we will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.
If you have any questions, or to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The St. Michael’s Dental Care Team